Descriptif de la formation
This training will allow childcare professionals to acquire the basic First Aid techniques to be able to intervene in cases of common situations of children’s accidents or illnesses. They will learn how to use and how to adapt the content of the First Aid Kit based on the specific needs linked to their professional activities.
- Essential intervention rules including the call for emergency assistance
- Control of vital functions
- The side recovery position
- Suffocation and airway obstruction
- Haemorrhages, wounds, burns
- Musculoskeletal trauma, head and vertebral trauma
- Breathing trouble
- The content of the First Aid Kit
Please contact our secretariat Formipro by phone 02 371 34 24 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to plan this training in your facilities.
- Duration: 1 day - 6 hours
- Kind of training : Intra-enterprise training (in your office)
- Number of participants : a maximum of 15 and a minimum of 3. Our recommendation : a maximum of 12 people
Terms of access: Active participation during the entire training together with a good understanding of the English language are required
Price : upon request
- Language: English
All our First Aid trainings are given by professional, qualified trainers who take annual Belgian Red Cross refreshing courses.